Malinois & German Shepherd Dogs (Mals & GSDs) Discussions

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois)' started by Alphatest, Mar 9, 2011.

1. 5dog

5dog New Member

Name:
    alan
    Thanks the older one is from Ian Walsaws first breeding he is nine now, the pup is about five, bred by John Gray from Longniddry
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    They are both lovely, really stunning looking dogs. I went with one of the PD instructors from Lancs Police to pick up their first ever (I think!) Mali pup from Ian Walshaw in Selby probably about 9 years ago now. Their pup was out of Pepper - is that the bitch your older dog is out of?
  4. 5dog

5dog New Member

Name:
    alan
    Yes it is, we took two pups, My dog Blade and his brother Ike, who is now retired,
    Blade should be to , but as I dont do as much shift work anymore he seems to be lasting a bit longer.

Think the dad was from Holland Arron von vega stien, I think prob not spelt correct
  5. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Small world :-D

I don't suppose Blade will mind working for a wee bit longer ;-)
  6. 5dog

5dog New Member

Name:
    alan
    He will be until his licence runs out in November, wont put him through another one. Then its infront of the fire for him.

With all the cuts going on I dont know if I will get a replacement, will just have to wait and see.
  7. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    Just caught up with this folks - I'm the BSDA rescue liason officer -we currently have two Malinois on rescue ( working lines ) 1 bitch and 1 dog - and a 12 month Groenendael male going through the testing 'teenage stage' - all three will need experienced working homes here's the link to our rescue page http://www.corsini.co.uk/belgian-rescue/dogs.htm

BSD are the ONLLY breed for me - I've had them for over 25 years - mostly Groenendael - here's my mad bunch www.simplesite.com/grondemon :grin:
  8. *Lorraine*

*Lorraine* New Member

Name:
    Lorraine
    I've passed the link on. My friend contacted me last week looking for a BSD for a friend of hers. (experienced gent) :grin:
    Love the stories on your site.... but Lola made me :cry:
  9. coz

coz New Member

Name:
    coz
    the bottom one does look like one from moncrieffe kennels ( dunmoniadh) affix. used to work there years ago.