NI's Why Not? Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Katie Beardy, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Because i didn't know i couldn't cope with any dog originally after the op i thought it would be any large breed hence the small breed rescue,
    After being admitted to hospital twice again i have been in touch with the rescue and explained that i cannot foster until i am better x
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    :001: :001:
  4. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I know he's not a NI ... but we got Loki as a pup over six years ago. Despite him being a right royal pain in the bum at times :lol: and his epilepsy, he is part of our family, we love him to bits and he will end his days with us - I pray we have lots more years with him.
  5. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:-(
    Good for you!:grin:

Really sorry to hear this, Jem. That must have been hard. I hope you are on the mend.
  6. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Name:
    Liesl
    Yes Loki is very lucky to have a wonderful owner like you:grin:
  7. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Not an NI either, but of that type I suppose, I was Mack's second home at just under 10 weeks:? and he ain't going no where.

Jem_ I am really sorry about you having to give up your girls, such a hard thing to do, but at least you knew you couldn't cope and found them good homes xxxxxx

Adam- Why did you use shock collars on N.I, TBH I think you could shock my dog at the highest level, when he decides to go after something, and he would ignore it, he's gone through barbed wire after a rabbit, and it wasn't till after he got the rabbit,that he seemed to notice the little cuts.
  8. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Thank you - I just realised it is you!:mrgreen: It took the name 'Morse' to make me realise though. How are you? Still really sad about the lovely Morse.
  9. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

Name:
    Liesl
    :lol: :lol: Yep tis me:grin: I am doing fine, still in shock over Morse but each day is getting more bearable:-(
  10. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    You all suck up to one another and your no different to the same people in the NIS. Piss right off and crawl under your stones if you dont know the story of the crap the NIS do to the poor dogs then inter-breeding is just what they do. Full stop with a big fat question mark!
    Soz but a member of the committee said this thread was about & was as disgtuntled as I was in my day.
    Speaks volumes..... as Queen said.... Another one bites the dust.....
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  12. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    I thought you had gone quiet!
  13. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Dunno whats going on, but im getting messages left right and centre about the NIS asking me for back up. Something going on I dont know about?
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Why would that surprise you?:002: :grin:
  15. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I was till a few contacted me for info and the website went down with their forum?
    I dont know as I dont go in to either. But if the website & forum is down then something is amiss?
  16. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Isnt everything amiss with them?
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Tits up usually! :shock:

I think the OP only started this thread for this reason. Weird he/she never came back, shame they cannot stand up for themselves, must be awful being so scared of people. :(
  18. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Yeah its always tits up, but when Im doing something its always tits down. I can neva win pmsl. (personal joke) x
  19. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Yet another NI shambles then.
  20. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Indeed, must be terrible.

P.s.

Done any hacking lately lol.
  21. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Gonna have to go back to work, whoever it was that pointed me to this thread, I will be having words.
    I want to get more than above average!
    Anyone know anything about Human Resource Management to a degree level let me know as my thesis needs handing on Monday and Im two tenths away from complete :(