Post your Working Cocker Spaniel Photos here Photos

Discussion in 'Cocker Spaniel' started by Harley & Me, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Delos

Delos New Member

Name:
    no
    Wow I love this dog. :mrgreen:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    A few more of Miggin, who is growing up, and LOVES his Aunty Tau......

(apols as I may have already posted these but thought they were appropriate for this thread)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will try and get a couple more of him now he's about five months old :)
  4. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    Thanks for sharing Tarimoor :049:, what a gorgeous working cocker and I loved seeing him.

By all means come back and share a few more, I am so glad I started this thread as its great to have a photo thread all about working cocker spaniels.

Love all the photos :049: Keep sharing!
  5. skippy440

skippy440 New Member

Name:
    Lee
    Love the pic's. My cocker is only 12 weeks old and tends to sleep a bit right now ( is that considered work?):mrgreen: .

Can't wait till my Cannon is older and I can post pic's of him down at the beach.
  6. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    I would love to see your cocker puppy :mrgreen: please post some photos here.

By the way, when I mention working cockers I mean the breed type as their are two (show and work). Doesn't matter if the cockers are actually used for work or not :001:.

Hope to see photos of Cannon soon, both as a puppy and when you get to take him down to the beach.

Rose :001:
  7. Tarimoor

Tarimoor Member

Name:
    Joanne
    Another couple of Miggin, he's around about six months old now, and a solid little chap!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. skippy440

skippy440 New Member

Name:
    Lee
    To Harley, here are some recent pic's of "the handsome boy".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. wilsondog

wilsondog New Member

Name:
    amanda
    Hi everyone i have just joined this site and im having trouble uploading photo's. Can any one help me

:)
  10. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    What a gorgeous boy :049: and thanks for sharing. Is he an Orange Roam Cocker Spaniel? Just wondered as seen them around on websites lately and your book looks similar (not that it matters as he is gorgeous!).

Hope all is going well with your boy :mrgreen:

Rose x
  11. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    Just wanted to update on us getting a cocker spaniel although this post isn't really about us and more about photos of working cocker spaniels so do keep posting to share with others :) and of course we'll look too!

We have fallen in love with English Cocker Spaniels and we are still very much looking forward to homing one. The plan was to be this year although we have postponed this till next year now due to a few things happening, we want to give our new puppy the best start and to do this is best to wait.

We are now going for a show type cocker spaniel, nothing against the working type as we still love them but I fell in love with the colour Blue Roan and to have a puppy like that meant a show type. We are very excited and love all Cocker Spaniels, even though there are some differences they are still a great breed as I am sure you'll all agree.

Keep sharing photos, its lovely to see working cocker spaniels and if their isn't a show cocker spaniel thread I'll get it started so people can share photos of them too. They do look a little different but they are both lovely!
  12. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    Some very old pics.. we lost our working cocker almost 4 years ago at the age of 13..

Chester..
    at about 12 weeks old
    [​IMG]

at about 1 year old
    [​IMG]

about 8
    [​IMG]

at about 10.. naughty dog!
    [​IMG]

the xmas before we lost him.. 13
    [​IMG]
  13. skippy440

skippy440 New Member

Name:
    Lee
    No he's not an orange roan, but he looks like one. I did almost got a blue roan cocker (unfortunately the last pup of the litter was sold a day before I called the breeder).

Cannon is doing awesome , just got back from our evening walk. He turned 6 months old last Tuesday. My baby boy is growing up!:cry:
  14. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    I am sorry to hear of your loss and thanks for sharing photos of your lovely cocker spaniel, he is lovely and you must miss him a lot. :049:
  15. Wenric

Wenric New Member

Name:
    Richie
    All great pics. We will be picking up our new girl in 3 weeks, she is a beautiful blue roan,can't wait to get her home
  16. skippy440

skippy440 New Member

Name:
    Lee
    Here are some new photos of my boy. He's almost 9 months:-o now. Where does the time go?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. Harley & Me

Harley & Me New Member

Name:
    Rose
    Skippy440 :D what a beautiful boy and I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. He is just adorable and you must be so proud.

Thanks for sharing more pictures :)
  18. rachaelfos

rachaelfos New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

i know this post was aslong time ago, but lost our pooch yesterday by her getting knocked over and she is a beaut x