Pics at last of Mikey,,, Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by alfiebasher, Aug 27, 2010.

1. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    I appreciate your comments hun:grin:
    But ive been told sooo many things he could be,,i REALOY dont care what he is,,,,but im constantly being asked by people in the street,,,i get asked about Basher and i can say yep hes a staffie,,
    all i want to do is find out what type of animal he is,,,,
    im entering into some puppy shows next week,and no doubt they will ask what he is,,,,,,
    so far ive had Saarloos x with northan inuit,,and yeah,,i can see that in him,,,
    ive looked at both breeds ,,and i know there is Patchy Ni,s
    ive seen a couple of pics on here that look VERY similar to him,
    he has the temprement of a saarloos and the looks of a ni,
    am i so wrong to just ask!!!:shock:
    if he was a poodle x with a lab,fine,,i know what he is,,,
    i rescued him and want him to have the best life i can give him,,
    advise is what im after,,,and thats it!....
    im sorry like i said,,but i cant stay here,and be criticised constantly about him,,,,,especially when im not rude about anyone elses pets,,there ALL individual,,and all have there own ways,
    i just wanted to get an idea of him,,and thats it!!!
    thanks toopacs2legs,,,,,,,for all your help,,you have been lovely, and a few others but i do take it too heart,,its to me like saying your child is one thing or not,,,,,
    :lol:
    evex
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    :lol:

Just say he's a crossbreed :) I say that with Zeff as the majority of people don;t know what a Saarloos is anyways ;)

But I am sorry your guy has the temp of a Saarloos :(
  4. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    ouch!!! nowt wrong with the temp of a saarloos i have a sibe that thinks he is ;-)

eve... call him a cross..i do with my ni and sometimes even Tupac..as tassle says its easier.

please dont leave and deprive me of pics of the handsome boy...those ears i need to see the ears lol ;-)
  5. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    LOL tupacs2legs,,,,,,:grin:
    its nice to know someone dont slate my dog all the time,,,,
    you see he looks like an ni x saarloos,,,,
    eve x
  6. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    SAd to see you don't even MENTION your staffy on your profile then???

Maybe you could change it to say what you do actually own..it helps out other people when they look at the top right..
  7. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    Could someone please tell me how to quit this site please
  8. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    Im sorry you dont approve of me louise,,you have done nothing but have ago at everything ive said!!
    if you cant give good advise or say something nice,then please dont bother to write on my posts,i have NEVER been rude or obnoxious to you,,
    :evil:
  9. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    Nope, not at all - but they are not an 'easy' dog - especially if you have a busy family life, and if you have a cross, it would be nice to get the temp of the out going friendly bit as opposed to the shy and standoffish other bit ;)

Can you not hear my wistful *sigh* ;) :lol:
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    You came on here telling everyone you had a sarloos..we told you that you didn't and you spat the dummy..you are still stating you do yet claiming its not a status thing..but you dont even mention your staffy on your profile!!so please tell us how thats not a status symbol?? :roll:

Get over yourself love!..you have a crossbreed from dubious origin that is nothing like a sarloos..deal with it and move on..you have a staffy and a crossbreed..

God help anyone who comes to you and says..I want a sarloos like yours and go out and ends up with a REAL one!!

How do you quit this site?? simple..don't click on the link to get here:002:
  11. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    I came on here LOVE,to find out if i did have a Saarloos,,for which i have stated i wasnt sure,,,,,,,ive NEVER told ANYONE what actual breed he is as after being on here i dont know??????
    God help anyone who asks for advice from you!!!!!!!!!!!
    your so up your own ass its unbelievable,,,,
    you can go **** yourself for all care,
    and yeah i will find some site where the dog owners are nicer then YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    \if you speak to people like this,,how the hell do you speak to your dogs,,or are they kept in kennels all the time,,,
    i cant be ***** with petty bickering ESPECIALLY with you,,so no,YOU get over yourself,,,,,,:twisted:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  12. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    oh,,i have tried changing my status,,to add my pure bred STAFFIE,,,,but obviously too thick to find it,,,
    ill say it before you do,,,
    i thought horsey people were bitchy,,,hence why i got out of that,,,,,,,oooohh,,that right YOU have horses,,well cross breeds
  13. tokiayla

tokiayla New Member

Name:
    Kay
    DO NOT LEAVE! We're gonna need tons more updates and photos! Most people are nice, there are a few you might not get on with, same here - just ignore their posts!
  14. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    i think you go to 'control panel' and edit from there :)
  15. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Yes but since being told you don't have a sarloos you still haven't changed your status..AND never mentioned your staffy in your status in the first place..thats really sad..poor staffy! You have never told anyone what actual breed he is because you don't know..and never will therefore he is a crossbreed..

I always speak my mind..so people always know where they stand..I don't candy coat anything..and some people don't like that..clearly you are in that camp..

LOL your abuse is rather amusing..if I could do what you insinuate I would be worth a fortune..

I speak to my dogs quite often..and they listen..They are Alaskan Malamutes and are rather bright dogs..although my bitch backchats a lot..My boy listens to everything..and they live in the house..I don't own kennels..

Clearly...You managed to get your Sarloos status up tho..interesting..

Yeah thats true.,.horsey people are bitchy....BUT I was bitchy before I got horses..so thats by the by..

Yes I have a Welsh X pony..AND???? I don't have an issue with crossbreeds..BUT I have an issue with people who either give them stupid names..(Labradoodle,cockapoo etc)..why not call them what they are..
  16. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    If I KNEW what to call him i would,,i too also speak my mind,
    but you dont have to be rude with it!!
    why so interesting that i put Mikey up as a Saarloos?,,i assumed this was a saarloos site at the time,,,
    and yes maybe i read it wrong,,,
    My point is,,,,when im asked what he is,,i say crossbreed (after being told on here,,mostly by you) and then its the next question ,,,oh whats he crossed with,,,,I DONT KNOW???,,thats why i wanted opinions,,,,,,,,,,,
    My god is that SOOOOO hard to understand,,,,,
    :roll:
  17. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    Thankyou hun,,i will try and do it:grin:
    Eve x
  18. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    Yeah,,im finding that out,,,,
    :grin:
    thankyou,,for your support hun,,,
    eve x
  19. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    Love them both, gorgeous!
  20. alfiebasher

alfiebasher New Member

Name:
    eve
    Thankyou x:grin:
  21. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    a crossbreed?? thats what to call him...

This is not a sarloos site!! where did you get that idea from?

WHy so interesting..Umm because he's not..if you had called him a Malamute I would have told you he's not that either..same with GSD etc etc etc..

I don't have to be rude??

Where did I say anything near your rudeness??

Can I remind you of this?
    I have NEVER commented on how you treat your dogs..yet you seem to think I keep mine in kennels and speak to them badly..Have I ever told you to go **** yourself?
    Or told you that you are up your own ass??

Umm that would be no....I haven't..