Any advice for a 1st time GSD owner? General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by pinkgunner, Aug 16, 2009.

1. pinkgunner

pinkgunner New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    Hi Kirsty, photos of Diesel finally in the Pictures section.

He's settling in really well, he's a little sweetheart. Terrorising everybody of course when he gets all over excited haha! I felt so sorry for him the first few days, he sat in the dining room watching us all and didn't really want to be with us :? But after a couple of days he settled down brilliantly, now he's certainly making his presence known! He's already becoming a little mammys boy ;-)

xx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lovesgsds

Lovesgsds New Member

Name:
    H
    I had to post on here as I have read the whole thread, I have done a massive amount of research as this will be my first GSD. I am an experienced dog owner but wanted to make sure I went to the right breeders for our new addition to the family.
    I contacted so many GSD breeders I have lost count and I cannot sing Doug and Karens praises enough, they couldn't have been more helpful and continue to answer any questions I have.
    They certainly breed their dogs to a very high standard and for all the right reasons. :grin:
    The pictures on here are stunning, I am waiting for my little girl, she is just over 4 weeks old and the time is going so slowly!!
    Hi to all of you who are lucky enough to already have your Kazeti baby xx
  4. pinkgunner

pinkgunner New Member

Name:
    Gemma
    Hi, oh wow I bet you are so excited! I'm so thrilled with my puppy, I have just put some new pictures of him up in the pictures section. He's 5 months old now and an absolute dream, he's so clever and sweet and I love him to bits. Obviously he has his moments as he's just a baby but I couldn't be happier with him!

I agree with you about Kazeti, the only thing that put me off going there in the first place was that they were so far away. In the end I bit the bullet and approached them to go on the waiting list and I'm so glad I did! It was a 12 hour round journey on the train but worth it.

Good luck with your new little girl, I'm sure she'll bring you so much joy!

xx
  5. Lovesgsds

Lovesgsds New Member

Name:
    H
    Hi Pinkgunner
    I cant tell you how excited I am, as the years go on time seems to pass in the blink of an eye yet this last 4 weeks have dragged on so slowly!! Still another 4 weeks before we get our new baby!
    I am going to try and look at the pictures you have put up as I would love to see pictures I bet he is a big boy now at 5 months but I am very new to dogsey so not sure I'll find them. I can't even find where to start a new thread :blush: I'm usually quite good on computers but not this time.
    Will post on here when we get our new baby with pictures, my lab is such a gorgeous girl I'm sure she is going to mother her straight away :grin:
    xx
  6. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    I am another Kazeti owner :) My lad is now coming up three and absolutely wonderful :grin: I look forward to seeing pics of your Kazeti pup when she comes.
  7. Lovesgsds

Lovesgsds New Member

Name:
    H
    Aw Kirsty do you have any pics?? Who was mum and dad? xx
  8. Lovesgsds

Lovesgsds New Member

Name:
    H
    Aw Kirsty do you have any pics?? Who was mum and dad? xx
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Yogi's parents were Axel and Anja. I have loads of pics ;-)

Here are just a few ...

Cute puppy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Fluffball adolescent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Gorgeous adult

[​IMG]
  12. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
  13. Lovesgsds

Lovesgsds New Member

Name:
    H
    He is sooooo gorgeous,
    He will be my little girls half brother as Axel is Keira's dad, I am going to see her on Monday and I am so excited, not picked her yet even but I know Karen will help with that :) xx