Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Breedia Dog Forum.

1. barkbuddybox replied to the thread What dog has the strongest bite force PSI?Questions .

The dog breed with the strongest bite force, measured in pounds per square inch (PSI), is typically considered to be the Kangal. Kangals...

May 22, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  2. Toedtoes replied to the thread How do I stop my dog from biting me?General Chat .

I have never found #2 to be effective. First, many puppies bite to get attention, so ignoring them, or pulling your body parts away, makes...

May 21, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  3. barkbuddybox replied to the thread How do I stop my dog from biting me?General Chat .

To stop your dog from biting you, follow these steps: 1) Provide Toys: Give them appropriate chew toys to redirect their biting. 2) Yelp...

May 21, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  4. clark2ken replied to the thread What can i mix with raw dog food?Questions .

Mixing raw dog food with additional ingredients can enhance its nutritional value and provide variety for your dog's diet. Here are some...

May 21, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  5. Toedtoes replied to the thread GardensHome & Garden .

Thanks. Hopefully they are truly gone.

May 21, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  6. Toedtoes liked who owns who's post in the thread Home & Garden Gardens.

Off topic. @Toedtoes. Thanks for being persistent and chasing off the person whose name I will not say. Same too @Malka

May 21, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  7. who owns who replied to the thread GardensHome & Garden .

Off topic. @Toedtoes. Thanks for being persistent and chasing off the person whose name I will not say. Same too @Malka

May 21, 2024 at 6:03 AM
  8. Toedtoes replied to the thread GardensHome & Garden .

Looney1 has been enjoying his daily jaunts in the backyard - to the point that he screams bloody murder if the dogs and I go out without...

May 21, 2024 at 3:02 AM
  9. Toedtoes replied to the thread GardensHome & Garden .

Thanks. I rarely ever use manual focus so I can't really take credit for the sharpness. I do have good lenses too. Funny, I think the...

May 18, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  10. Toedtoes liked CaroleC's post in the thread Home & Garden Gardens.

You are good with that camera! Nothing I take is really sharp these days, so I tend not to bother. Probably due to slight changes in my...

May 18, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  11. barkbuddybox replied to the thread Feeding / foodQuestions .

Feeding an English Springer Spaniel involves providing a balanced diet that meets their nutritional needs. Here are key points: Types of...

May 18, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  12. who owns who liked Toedtoes's post in the thread Home & Garden Gardens.

Today, Looney1 came out back with me and the dogs. Looney2 voiced displeasure from inside the house, but when I reminded him that he...

squirrel standoff.jpg tornado-dog stand-off.jpg on the wing.jpg newcomer.jpg newcomer2.jpg May 18, 2024 at 4:49 AM
  13. Toedtoes attached a file to the thread GardensHome & Garden .

Today, Looney1 came out back with me and the dogs. Looney2 voiced displeasure from inside the house, but when I reminded him that he...

squirrel standoff.jpg tornado-dog stand-off.jpg on the wing.jpg newcomer.jpg newcomer2.jpg May 18, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  14. barkbuddybox replied to the thread Can a Siberian husky live with small dogs and cats?Questions .

Yes, a Siberian Husky can live with small dogs and cats, but successful cohabitation depends on several factors, including the Husky's...

May 17, 2024 at 3:52 PM