Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Breedia Dog Forum.

1. Toedtoes replied to the thread See a VETGeneral Chat .

:041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041::041:

May 12, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  2. Toedtoes replied to the thread See a VETGeneral Chat .

So, you know better than a vet who has spent eight years in school specifically to learn how to be a vet. My you are clever! You spent 5...

May 12, 2024 at 6:52 PM
  3. Toedtoes liked Malka's post in the thread General Chat See a VET.

I would sooner call a mortician. Profile: "I was an animal control officer 5yrs in my small NH town." Writing Forum: "Before retiring...

May 12, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  4. Toedtoes liked Chris B's post in the thread General Chat See a VET.

I don't get what you are saying unless it is to call you instead of a medical professional with years of training and experience If I'm...

May 12, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  5. Toedtoes replied to the thread Learning and trainingDiscussions .

Your google searches do nothing of the sort because you aren't even good google searches. You post links to things that have no bearing on...

May 12, 2024 at 5:54 PM
  6. Toedtoes replied to the thread Learning and trainingDiscussions .

And what does this have to do with ANYTHING being discussed on this thread????

May 12, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  7. Toedtoes replied to the thread Learning and trainingDiscussions .

Oh, you watched trials! Well that's different. You certainly know what goes into the training, what methods they use, etc. NOT....

May 12, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  8. who owns who liked Malka's post in the thread General Chat See a VET.

I would sooner call a mortician. Profile: "I was an animal control officer 5yrs in my small NH town." Writing Forum: "Before retiring...

May 12, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  9. who owns who liked Chris B's post in the thread General Chat See a VET.

I don't get what you are saying unless it is to call you instead of a medical professional with years of training and experience If I'm...

May 12, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  10. who owns who liked Malka's post in the thread Discussions Learning and training.

Well dear, if you cannot keep up, nobody is forcing you to stay.

May 12, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  11. Toedtoes liked Malka's post in the thread Discussions Learning and training.

May 12, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  12. Chris B liked Malka's post in the thread Discussions Learning and training.

May 12, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  13. Chris B liked Toedtoes's post in the thread Discussions Learning and training.

Sorry. ;) I just want my responses to be complete for anyone coming here looking for advice and reading through these threads. Heaven...

May 12, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  14. Chris B replied to the thread See a VETGeneral Chat .

May 12, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  15. Lifew/dogs posted a new thread.

General Chat See a VET

I was an animal control officer when I move to a new place it takes me almost a year to find a suitable vet. My requirements are small: No...

Forum: General Dog Chat

May 12, 2024 at 2:01 PM